|code: 217547||Date: 2010/12/19||source: Exclusive ABNA.IR|
Malaysian Wahhabi Extremists Attacked Shia Mourners, Detain 200 + PIC
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - The gathering was dedicated to Imam Hussein ibn Ali a.s in commemoration of his martyrdom in Karbala. Commencing at 8:00 pm local time, the event started with the congregational prayers of Maghrib and Isya’, and proceeded with the Ziyarat ‘Asyura and a brief account of the Karbala event.
This was then followed by a speech by Hujjatul Islam Mohsein Radmard of Iranian origin which was translated into Malay by Hujjatul Islam Haji Muhammad Kamil Zuhairi bin Abdul Aziz. The contents of the unfinished speech focused around the characters and attributes of the Muslim believers. At around 10:15 pm while the speech was going on, a group of people came in introducing themselves as enforcement officers from the office of the Selangor Islamic Department (JAIS). The officers called off the speech and started reading the search warrant justifying their raid on the premise.
The search warrant however was found to be faulty as it permits search on the premise numbered 11C, whereas the premise where the event took place is 9C. Some of the officers came into the premise with their shoes on. This invited unnecessary anger from some of the members of the congregation to which the officers acted upon and removed their shoes. To cool down the tense, the congregation chanted Salawat on Prophet Muhammad and his family.
The officers then requested the congregation to remain calm and silent while they proceeded with their search procedure. The identity cards and passports of all attendees were collected, together with some of the evidences of Shiite elements which include Turbah, Mafatihul Jinan, Quran, posters, banners, potraits, books and etc. Some of the attendees are lecturers, students, lawyers and government servants.
The attendees were later served with a notice which required them to be present at the Selangor Islamic Department (JAIS) at Shah Alam to be further investigated individually in private sessions. When attended the sessions, they were again served with notice requiring their presence at the Syariah Subordinate Court scheduled in March 2011.
Mr. Haji Mohammad Zahir complete the lower court
Both Hujjatul Islam Mohsein Radmard and Hujjatul Islam Haji Muhammad Kamil Zuhairi bin Abdul Aziz were brought for investigation immediately after the raid which finished at around 2:00 am. They were later required to attend Shariah Court at Kuang at 10:00 am, on 16th December 2010 for their details to be taken down. Afterwards, they were released on bail pending for the Shariah criminal proceeding scheduled on 20th January 2011.
JAIS Director Datuk Muhammed Khusrin Munawi at the interviews conducted outside the premise while the raid was going on, said:
1. His office has investigated and followed the activities conducted here since last two years and has enough evidence to relate the group as Syiah before conducting the raid;
2. The raid was considered the biggest raid related to deviated teachings in Selangor;
3. The group shall be brought to their office for further investigation and thereafter be prosecuted. And his office believes that the teaching has been spread throughout other states as well;
4. The raid involves 200 people including foreigners suspected from Iran;
5. We will prosecute them under Section 12(c) (of Islamic Jurisdiction Administration Enactment of 1989) for their violation of the fatwa of the Mufti of Selangor, which decreed that (Shiisme) is deviant from the teaching of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah or from the true teaching of Islam;
6. Among them there are some who allow mutaah (contractual) marriage, a concept which entices some of them to practice shiisme;
ABNA: To answer to this accusation read: Temporary Marriage in Islamic Law
7. Hajj is not compulsory for them; visiting Imam Hussein’s shrine is sufficient for them to get into heaven;
8. They can combine prayers at any time, zuhr and asr together, maghrib, isya’ and subh, without darurat or conditions like travelling 90 ‘marhalah’;
9. Lightening of ibadah is an attraction to their followers.
10. Some of them which are fanatic and believed that we are not Muslims and our blood it is ‘halal’ (permissible) for them;
11. It is a jihad if they could kill Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (followers). For me, this make them the most dangerous deviants compared to other deviant teachings.
12. From the evidences and documents available to us, the group is the shia hardliners, and for me if we let them, it will threaten our national security.
Those points have never been thought in Hauzah Ar-Ridha, but are of his own views on shiisme and most of which are written in the Selangor Mufti's fatwa. In the news papers, the above points were quoted with addition of some fatwas issued by the Selangor Mufti. This includes the allegations that Shiisme rejects hadith narrated by Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah and labels other the companions of the Prophet as kafir. According to the Selangor Mufti’s fatwa, Shiisme is considered a deviant from Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah as some of its teachings contradict from aqidah and syariah views of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah.
Khusrin said all those who were detained will be charged under Section 12 (c) of the Selangor Syariah Criminal Enactment 1995 which are insulting, rejecting, or dispute the violation of the instructions set out and given a fatwa by the religious authorities.
The full account of the raid was reported in most mainstream written and visual media.
The raid happened while some of the participants of the mourning were the Professors of Universities, Students, Lawyers and Malaysian Government Employees.
It is obvious the Khusrin’s false charges are not true. Though, all these are his opinion that he accused Shia under the influence of Wahhabi thoughts which most of these Fatwas (religious verdicts) are registered in Selangor’s Mufti Fatwas! The Shia are under the pressure of Wahhabis by using the Fatwa as law.
This comments printed as, special issue on Selangors Fatwas, in Selangors newspapers. Among published Fatwas in the newspapers there is a charge that: “Shia rejects the Sunni Hadith and also knows the companions of the Holly Prophet (s.a.w.w) as infidel”. The accusations, repeatedly has been answered and rejected by Shia clerics.
According to Selangor’s Mufti Fatwa, Shia are diverted because some teachings of Shia are different from what Sunni believe in.
Extensive protests will be followed by these extreme and unacceptable actions. Thai Shia will protest tomorrow.
Malaysian Students of Qom Seminary will announce their protest in front of Malaysian Embassy in Tehran tomorrow.
Wahhabi extremist threaten Malaysia
Malaysia has about twenty thousand indigenous Shia. While more than thirty thousand Iranians live, work or study in Malaysia. These acts are extreme and false propaganda toward them and their life and security is on risk. Malaysia is playing with their economy and the popularity by these incorrect acts.
Malaysia is divided into 13 states (Negeri) and 3 federal territories (Wilayah Persekutuan). These are divided between the two regions of Malaysia, with 11 states and 2 federal territories on Peninsula Malaysia and the other 2 states and 1 federal territory in East Malaysia. The Federal Kings of Pahang, Selangor, Perak, and Negeri Sembilan, Kelantan, Kedah, Johor, Perlis and Terengganu and Federal Territories of Malacca, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. All of them have their own law and Selangor is the only State in which these strange Fatwa and rules exists.